A cheerful, fun, inspiring, and varied collection of projects for creative, happy and thinking individuals. Includes a mixture of step-by-step projects and shorter activity ideas, each of which relates to one of Action for Happiness's 10 key evidence-based ways to increase happiness and wellbeing.
Table of Contents:
1. Giving - doing things for others
2. Relating - connecting with people
3. Exercising - taking care of your body
4. Awareness - living life mindfully
5. Trying out - keep learning new things
6. Direction - have goals to look forward to
7. Resilience - find ways to bounce back
8. Emotions - look for what's good
9. Acceptance - be comfortable with who you are
10. Meaning - be part of something bigger
Author: Vanessa King
Age Group: Interest from 8+
Dimensions: 25cm x 19cm
Do Good Books!
Did you know? 100% of the profits from the sale of this inspiring book will be used in support of education access and community projects in the Asia-Pacific. Your contribution is changing lives!